[Gnso-epdp-team] Proposed agenda for ICANN66 related meetings & deadline for input on building blocks and policy principles

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Thu Oct 24 16:12:20 UTC 2019

Dear EPDP Team,

As discussed, please find attached the proposed agenda for the EPDP Team meetings at ICANN66. Note that we do still need to confirm the availability of external speakers so the agenda is subject to change. Please take particular note of the following:

  *   EPDP Team to review all building blocks and policy principles, and provide input on those building blocks and/or parts not finalized yet as well as policy principles by Wednesday 30 October at 21.00 UTC at the latest. After that, building blocks will be considered frozen and comments received by that date will form the basis for deliberations at ICANN66.

Best regards,

Caitlin, Berry and Marika

Marika Konings
Vice President, Policy Development Support – GNSO, Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN)
Email: marika.konings at icann.org<mailto:marika.konings at icann.org>

Follow the GNSO via Twitter @ICANN_GNSO
Find out more about the GNSO by taking our interactive courses<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__learn.icann.org_courses_gnso&d=DwMGaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=7_PQAir-9nJQ2uB2cWiTDDDo5Hfy5HL9rSTe65iXLVM&m=5DXgId95wrCsHi--pxTiJD7bMB9r-T5ytCn7od3CF2Q&s=Cg5uQf0yAfw-qlFZ0WNBfsLmmtBNUiH0SuI6Vg-gXBQ&e=> and visiting the GNSO Newcomer pages<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__gnso.icann.org_sites_gnso.icann.org_files_gnso_presentations_policy-2Defforts.htm-23newcomers&d=DwMGaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=7_PQAir-9nJQ2uB2cWiTDDDo5Hfy5HL9rSTe65iXLVM&m=5DXgId95wrCsHi--pxTiJD7bMB9r-T5ytCn7od3CF2Q&s=tT-E2RoAucUb3pfL9zmlbRdq1sytaEf765KOEkBVCjk&e=>.