[Gnso-epdp-team] New blog: ICANN org Seeks Input from European Data Protection Board

Eleeza Agopian eleeza.agopian at icann.org
Sat Oct 26 00:55:27 UTC 2019

Dear EPDP members,

We wanted to share with you a blog from Göran, published today: “ICANN org Seeks European Data Protection Board Input<ICANN%20org%20Seeks%20European%20Data%20Protection%20Board%20Input>”

We hope you find this useful. I have also attached the paper the blog describes and to which the blog links. It is identical in content to the paper Janis shared with you earlier today, but appears in a different format.

Thank you,

Eleeza and Dan
ICANN org liaisons