[Gnso-epdp-team] ICANN Org questions to the EDPB

Mueller, Milton L milton at gatech.edu
Mon Oct 28 15:21:39 UTC 2019

So now we get an entire, 25-page paper written by ICANN staff. This again appears to me as if Goran is running a parallel PDP of his own and has no idea what the EPDP is for, what we are supposed to be doing, and what division of labor exists between EPDP and the so-called strawberry team

Could someone explain this to me? It is evident that Goran himself can’t.

Dr. Milton L Mueller
School of Public Policy
Georgia Institute of Technology
[IGP_logo_gold block_email sig]