[Gnso-epdp-team] High-level notes and action items - EPDP Team F2F - 9-11 September

Mueller, Milton L milton at gatech.edu
Sat Sep 14 15:37:51 UTC 2019

I support Ayden’s requests that the Strawberry team vet their questions with us, take notes at their meetings with DPAs, and share those notes with us. Indeed, it would be nice if this request could be made on behalf of the entire EPDP team.

What is the raison d’etre of the Strawberry team if it is not intended to assist us with our choices in developing policies? The only possible alternative is that they are working for ICANN org to advise it on its potential liabilities. But those liabilities will hinge very much on the policy choices we make, so I would think an ongoing close cooperation with Strawberry team would be useful for both of us.

Can we convey this request to ICANN org?

Dr. Milton L Mueller
Georgia Institute of Technology
School of Public Policy