[Gnso-epdp-team] [EXTERNAL] Re: Regarding Urgent Priority requests by non-LEA

Volker Greimann vgreimann at key-systems.net
Wed Apr 29 18:28:38 UTC 2020

I don't think that this language is in question, just the question of what
exactly it means. We still have some work before us coaxing out that
meaning but yes, some non-LEA actors should likely have access too.
--
Volker A. Greimann
General Counsel and Policy Manager

T: +49 6894 9396901
M: +49 6894 9396851
F: +49 6894 9396851
W: www.key-systems.net

Key-Systems GmbH is a company registered at the local court of
Saarbruecken, Germany with the registration no. HR B 18835
CEO: Oliver Fries and Robert Birkner

Part of the CentralNic Group PLC (LON: CNIC) a company registered in
England and Wales with company number 8576358.