[Gnso-epdp-team] Proposed agenda - EPDP Meeting #42

Volker Greimann vgreimann at key-systems.net
Tue Feb 4 09:36:49 UTC 2020

Just one note regarding the response times (page 35, 36). I understood
the exact timelines for Priority 3 requests (5 bd/10 bd) as placeholders
to be nailed down in time for the final report. This should be made more
clear that these are not finally agreed strict numbers but rather
numbers intended to give an idea how the SLA might work.

I should have probably made that clearer in LA, but Jet-Lag and overall
tiredness must have clouded my mind.

Best,

Volker

Am 03.02.2020 um 18:38 schrieb Caitlin Tubergen:

> Dear EPDP Team:
>
> Please find below the agenda for the upcoming meeting on Thursday, 6
> February at 14:00 UTC.
>
> As a reminder, the deadline to provide items your group *_cannot live
> with_*for purposes of publication in the Initial Report is *_Tuesday,
> 4 February COB_*. Please note that only issues provided by the
> deadline will be considered during Thursday’s meeting; issues received
> after the deadline can be provided during the public comment period.
>
> Similar to the working methods used during the F2F meeting, groups are
> required to (1) provide a rationale as to why they cannot support the
> language as written AND (2) propose language to address your concern,
> factoring in discussions to date. In order to ensure that the focus of
> Thursday’s meeting is exclusive to “cannot live with” items, please
> highlight these in red. The Staff Support Team will circulate a
> compiled list to the EPDP Team on Wednesday so that you can review
> with your group and flag in advance or at the start of the call which
> items need further consideration. Any non-substantial edits or
> suggestions can be sent off-list to the Staff Support Team.
>
> Please note EPDP Leadership has requested an additional hour be added
> to Thursday’s meeting, should we need it. EPDP Support Staff will send
> an updated calendar invite shortly.
>
> Thank you.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Marika, Berry, and Caitlin
>
> --
>
> *EPDP Phase 2 - Meeting #42*
>
> *Proposed Agenda*
>
> Thursday, 6 February 2020 at 14.00 UTC
>
> 1.Roll Call & SOI Updates (5 minutes)
>
> 2.Confirmation of agenda (Chair)
>
> 3.Welcome and housekeeping issues (Chair) (5 minutes)
>
> 4.Review of ‘cannot live with items’ in the Initial Report
>
> a)Each group to confirm which items on the compiled list (to be
> distributed on        Wednesday 5 February) they cannot live with
>
> b)Commence review of flagged items (any items that cannot be resolved
> will be marked as such in the Initial Report)
>
> c)Confirm next steps
>
> 5.Review proposed Use Cases That Support Automated Disclosure Decisions
>
> a)Consider input received by 4/2 deadline and confirm which ones can
> be included in the Initial Report
>
> b)For those which there is no agreement, confirm next steps to allow
> for further consideration in parallel to public comment period
>
> c)Confirm next steps
>
> 6.Opening of public comment forum
>
> a)Confirm dates (7 February – 23 March, 45 days – no extensions possible)
>
> b)Review Google Sheet template
>
> c)EPDP Team input
>
> d)Confirm next steps
>
> 7.Work planned to take place in parallel of public comment forum
>
> a)Priority 2 items
>
> b)Development of additional automation use cases
>
> c)Other?
>
> d)Confirm next steps – note next week no calls!
>
> 8.Wrap and confirm next EPDP Team meeting (5 minutes):

> [...]
Volker A. Greimann
General Counsel and Policy Manager
*KEY-SYSTEMS GMBH*

T: +49 6894 9396901
M: +49 6894 9396851
F: +49 6894 9396851
W: www.key-systems.net

Key-Systems GmbH is a company registered at the local court of
Saarbruecken, Germany with the registration no. HR B 18835
CEO: Alexander Siffrin

Part of the CentralNic Group PLC (LON: CNIC) a company registered in
England and Wales with company number 8576358.