[Gnso-epdp-team] For your review - latest version of draft Initial Report, deadline 7 January 2020

Volker Greimann vgreimann at key-systems.net
Mon Jan 6 09:46:03 UTC 2020

Thank you Marika,

while I did not allocate any time to this over the holidays, I am keen
to see what has changed. I do object to the deadline tomorrow though,
precisely because the holiday season we have just completed prevented
any meaningful work from being done and our day-jobs also necessitate
some catching up in the next few days. A deadline of next week would be
more appropriate.

Best,

Volker

Am 20.12.2019 um 21:01 schrieb Marika Konings:

> Ho, ho, ho, EPDP Team,
>
> As promised, your early Christmas present has arrived! The latest
> version of the draft Initial Report has been posted for your review
> (see https://community.icann.org/x/BQZxBw). In this clean version,
> staff has incorporated the latest language of the building blocks that
> has been reviewed over the last couple of weeks and made a number of
> minor updates to address input already received. Remaining comments
> and text highlighted in yellow concern items that will need to be
> further reviewed and discussed by the EPDP Team in upcoming meetings.
>
> For those interested, we have also posted a redline version (pdf
> document) so you can see all the edits made as well as comments
> resolved. If there are any comments or edits that have been applied /
> resolved but which in your group’s opinion should be further
> considered, please mark these as such in the new google doc.
>
> As a reminder:
>
>   * Please do not reopen previously closed discussions unless there is
>     new information to consider.
>   * If you have concerns about certain section, please provide
>     alternative language to address your concern but also factor in
>     other perspectives expressed to date.
>   * Please do not redline but provide language suggestions in the form
>     of comments so that these can be reviewed by all before being applied.
>   * Minor edits (grammar, style) can be sent to the staff support team
>     directly.
>
> Your group’s input is due at the latest *by 7 January 2020*.
>
> Happy reading and happy holidays!!
>
> Caitlin, Berry and Marika

Volker A. Greimann
General Counsel and Policy Manager
*KEY-SYSTEMS GMBH*

T: +49 6894 9396901
M: +49 6894 9396851
F: +49 6894 9396851
W: www.key-systems.net

Key-Systems GmbH is a company registered at the local court of
Saarbruecken, Germany with the registration no. HR B 18835
CEO: Alexander Siffrin

Part of the CentralNic Group PLC (LON: CNIC) a company registered in
England and Wales with company number 8576358.