[Gnso-epdp-team] CPH input on Face to Face planning

Janis Karklins karklinsj at gmail.com
Sun Jan 26 05:36:03 UTC 2020

Thank you, Mark for advice.
Intention is to start with model and spend as much time as needed to work
it out.
Then we will look at GAC accreditation of public authorities proposal and
then will take one by one all outstanding issues.
By Wednesday noon we need to get the draft initial report agreed in
principle.
Sounds simple. All will depend on the desire or different groups to listen
each other and work out compromise. Without that, nothing will be easy.
Before hopping on the plane in GVA, I wish all of us open-mindness and wish
to compromise. Everybody needs to give up something.
JK