[Gnso-epdp-team] IPC's non-substantive items

Journoud, Franck Franck_Journoud at motionpictures.org
Thu Jul 23 03:00:17 UTC 2020

EPDP Team - with my apologies for their lateness, I wanted to let you know I've just input the IPC's non-substantive, aka Category 3 items, in Marika's July 18 Google doc https://docs.google.com/document/d/1E7NQQpXob_2Rmsq5UbNyxtySsJVUUzH4/edit

This extends the total number of items of any categories from 240 to 273.

I wish you a most enjoyable reading.

-Franck

Franck Journoud
Vice President, Technology Policy

E franck_journoud at motionpictures.org<mailto:franck_journoud at motionpictures.org>
O (202) 378-9127 | M (202) 285-7322

MOTION PICTURE ASSOCIATION
1600 Eye Street NW, Washington, DC 20006

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail communication and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information for the use of the designated recipients named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error and that any review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of it or its contents is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete and/or destroy all copies of this communication and any attachments.