[Gnso-epdp-team] Final report and consensus designation

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Fri Jul 24 15:46:46 UTC 2020

Hi Rafik,

The ALAC is still in the process of assessing our
level of support, but at this point, it would be
reasonable to indicate our lack of agreement with:

6.2 Priority Levels

9 Automation of the SSAD

14 Financial Sustainability - We are coming to
the realization that adherence to this
recommendation may end up with pricing so high as
to render the SSAD unusable by many of those in its target audience.

18 Evolution mechanism

This does not imply that as we further review the
new document, there may be changes to the level of consensus of the ALAC.

We also note that since the SSAD recommendation
are linked, lack of support for critical
recommendations implies lack of support for the overall report.

Alan