[Gnso-epdp-team] PDF redline version updated on wiki

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Fri Jul 24 16:24:39 UTC 2020

Dear EPDP Team,

Sarah just pointed out that the pdf version that we posted did not include the redline changes. We have corrected this now (see https://community.icann.org/x/K4LsBw). As it seems that the word version may not display the same way for everyone, please use the PDF version as your reference point. For transparency, we have added a new table to the end of the google doc where you can flag any issues that we may have overlooked (see https://docs.google.com/document/d/1E7NQQpXob_2Rmsq5UbNyxtySsJVUUzH4/edit).

Thanks,

Caitlin, Berry and Marika