[Gnso-epdp-team] PDF redline version updated on wiki

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Fri Jul 24 17:37:22 UTC 2020

One more thing to note – in a number of cases, text has been moved from footnotes into the text or to another part of the recommendation but it does not appear as moved text but redline instead (in case you are wondering why there is so much redline). Also, there were a couple of late objections to some of the minor edits which as a result have not been applied. Similar to the category 2 items, if your group feels strongly about those, please engage with those that flagged a concern to see if you can come to a common understanding (see https://docs.google.com/document/d/1E7NQQpXob_2Rmsq5UbNyxtySsJVUUzH4/edit).

Best regards,

Caitlin, Berry and Marika