[Gnso-epdp-team] Review of agreements reached on cat 2 items by Tuesday 28 July COB

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Tue Jul 28 07:11:32 UTC 2020

Dear EPDP Team,

To facilitate your review of category 2 agreements that have been reached, please review the compilation here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1sfUJf8RqSaTEskxlqAflh8OR4QDXGURa/edit. If there are any that we missed (we recorded 4 items), please flag this as soon as possible.

By COB today, Tuesday 28 July, please indicate if any of these agreements have resulted in cannot live with items for your group. For input already provided on the mailing list, this has been reflected in the google doc.

As a reminder, the remaining deadlines are:

  1.  By COB Tuesday, 28 July: EPDP Team to review Support Staff’s noted list of agreements and flag if any agreed changes result in “cannot live with” items. (Cannot live items will not be applied to the Final Report.)
  2.  By Wednesday, 29 July at the latest: EPDP Team Members to respond to Chair’s consensus designation if members believe designation is inaccurate.
  3.  By Wednesday, 29 July at the latest: EPDP Team Members to provide minority statements. Note that an extension has been provided for those not able to meet this deadline to submit by 24 August at the latest.
  4.  By Friday, 31 July: Deadline to submit Final Report to GNSO Council.

Best regards,

Caitlin, Berry and Marika