[Gnso-epdp-team] Rec. 19 (time sensitive)

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Tue Jul 28 15:34:01 UTC 2020

You're right Brian.

The intent was that if (now) the registrant of
record is the registrar's P/P Affiliate, the full
entry (or the Affiiliate) be in the public WHOIS
or (later) if the registrar sees that the
registrant of record is on the list of Accredited
P/P services, the full entry similarly be presented in the public WHOIS.

Alan