[Gnso-epdp-team] Revised Consensus Designation

Volker Greimann vgreimann at key-systems.net
Thu Jul 30 19:54:55 UTC 2020

Hi Alan,

> YES. ALAC OBJECTS. I am sorry if DOES NOT SUPPORT
> was not taken to be equivalent to OBJECT.

No need to shout! Even if it is the final stretch we should all try to
remain civil.

> The report makes it clear that the SSAD
> recommendations are linked. Removing auomation ,
> evolution and financial aspects does not leave
> something that makes any sense. It is a glorified
> ticketing system and one could buy/build one of those with a LOT less
> trouble.

Now you are confusing me! You are objecting against the recommendations but
want them to stay in the report? I thought objecting to them means you do
not support them. It sounds a bit like wanting to keep the cake and eating
it too. IMHO, we should eat the cake while it is fresh, it tastes better
that way!
Either you support the recommendation or you object to its inclusion in the
report.
I hope we can all find our way to supporting the compromise that was
reached.

> What "elsewhere" did you have in mind?

there always is the status quo!
Volker A. Greimann
General Counsel and Policy Manager
*KEY-SYSTEMS GMBH*

T: +49 6894 9396901
M: +49 6894 9396851
F: +49 6894 9396851
W: www.key-systems.net

Key-Systems GmbH is a company registered at the local court of
Saarbruecken, Germany with the registration no. HR B 18835
CEO: Oliver Fries and Robert Birkner

Part of the CentralNic Group PLC (LON: CNIC) a company registered in
England and Wales with company number 8576358.