[Gnso-epdp-team] Revised Consensus Designation

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 21:36:35 UTC 2020

Hi all,

thanks  for the comments and clarifications.
you will find attached the revised consensus designation table based on the
clarifications regarding conditional support i.e. only keeping objection on
recommendations or part of : 6, 9, 14, 18.
I also updated the consensus designation for recommendation #19 as RrSG
representative indicated to me they have no objection to Laureen's proposal
and that removes GAC objection.
Please review the table again and as reminder that the deadline is 31 July
12:00PM UTC.

Best Regards,

Rafik