[Gnso-epdp-team] Final Report

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 15:15:40 UTC 2020

hi all,

The deadline to review the revised consensus designation already passed and
I don't see any strong objection in the list to what I shared initially or
to the revised table I sent several hours ago. I want to emphasize that I
did that assessment based on direct input from the groups and with my
understanding of GNSO WG guidelines.

I attached the final report which includes the consensus designation and
all minority statements received till now. I will send in the coming hours
the report to the council and I will add details in my communication about
deadline extension for the minority statement as requested. For those who
want to add their minority statements, the deadline is the 24th August and
the report will be revised regularly to attach them and note sent to
indicate the revision.

I want to thank you all for the work done and deliberations in the 2 years
between phase 1 and phase 2, during the too many and long conference calls
or F2F meetings or small teams and legal committee (Berry got the correct
numbers about the hours spent!). I would like to thank the support staff
for their tireless help and work, making this process smooth as much as
possible. I want also to thank Janis as he chaired most of the phase 2 and
facilitated the process.

I know that all of you made sacrifice in term of time and efforts and it is
important to reach closure. The outcome of consensus oriented process is
not always perfect but it has that important element that everyone
participated in shaping it.

Best regards,

Rafik