[Gnso-epdp-team] Proposed agenda - EPDP Team meeting #45 - Thursday, 05 March

Anderson, Marc mcanderson at verisign.com
Wed Mar 4 22:03:32 UTC 2020

EPDP working group members, staff and leadership,

For tomorrow’s meeting I’d like to suggest adding an agenda item on financial sustainability (Rec 15), specifically on the second placeholder in the initial report:

The EPDP Team has requested input from ICANN Org concerning the expected costs of developing, operationalizing and maintaining the three different models. Based on the feedback received, the EPDP Team may develop further guidance in relation to the financial sustainability of SSAD.

In her 22 Jan email (https://mm.icann.org/pipermail/gnso-epdp-team/2020-January/002954.html), Eleeza responded to the working group’s initial request for input on the financial sustainability of the SSAD.  That email and the attached document contains a number of questions and assumptions.  It is my understanding that ICANN org is waiting on a response from the EPDP team needing additional input from us.  We need to prioritize responding to this in order to get a response back in time for our final report.



From: Gnso-epdp-team <gnso-epdp-team-bounces at icann.org> On Behalf Of policy at bacinblack.com
Sent: Monday, March 2, 2020 7:38 AM
To: gnso-epdp-team at icann.org
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [Gnso-epdp-team] Proposed agenda - EPDP Team meeting #45 - Thursday, 05 March

Dear EPDP Team:

Please find below the proposed agenda for EPDP Team Meeting #45.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Marika, Berry, and Caitlin


EPDP Phase 2 - Meeting #45

Proposed Agenda

Thursday, 5 March 2020 at 14.00 UTC

1.       Roll Call & SOI Updates (5 minutes)

2.       Confirmation of agenda (Chair)

3.       Welcome and housekeeping issues (Chair) (5 minutes)

a.      ICANN67 Virtual Meeting – confirmation of schedule

   a.   10 March – 14:00 – 16:00 UTC
   b.   12 March – 15:45 – 17:45 UTC
   c.   17 March – 14:00 – 16:00 UTC
   d.   19 March – 14:00 – 16:00 UTC

b.      Legal committee update

4.       Feasibility of unique contacts<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1meyuNRsq4sMOI6pefJk4jZevaKUsTkVf8_XyW1tRaiA/edit> (priority 2) (30 minutes)

a.      EPDP Team to review Legal Committee proposal
b.      Confirm next steps

5.       City field redaction<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rdtRLaNm5DiWR_EPei4Oi64FaDauIXEQhnF2Lm_NxbI/edit> (priority 2) (30 minutes)

a.      EPDP Team to review Legal Committee proposal
b.      Confirm next steps

6.       Potential OCTO Purpose<https://docs.google.com/document/d/174PSGgWB-UTTcqIA-NndIVDkP6WR701tzwjDsozVRXM/edit> (if time allows)

a.      Review ICANN org response
b.      Confirm next steps

7.       Wrap and confirm next EPDP Team meeting (5 minutes):

a.      Tuesday 10 March 2020 Virtual ICANN67 Cancun EPDP Team meeting (9:00 – 11:00 local time (14:00 – 16:00 UTC) - https://67.schedule.icann.org/meetings/1152557
b.      Confirm action items
c.      Confirm questions for ICANN Org, if any

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/gnso-epdp-team/attachments/20200304/452750ba/attachment-0001.html>

More information about the Gnso-epdp-team mailing list