[Gnso-epdp-team] Purpose 2

Mueller, Milton L milton at gatech.edu
Wed Mar 4 23:23:57 UTC 2020

Brian,
I think we have a very different understanding of the last conversation. We didn’t ask for Purpose 2 to be “more specific,” we asked what specific problems required re-litigating the Purpose 2 battles we had in round one. I don’t think you, or Margie’s later message in this thread, have answered that question.

We need to make it known that NCSG will not support this rewording of purpose 2, and firmly believe that the SSAD will provide access and disclosure to all legitimate third party uses of the redacted data. There is simply no need for this purpose. I urge us not to waste time on this debate, as it does not actually affect what will or will not be disclosed via the SSAD.