[Gnso-epdp-team] ICANN Community Excellence Award - Nomination Closes 27 March 2020
andrea.glandon at icann.org
Tue Mar 17 20:46:16 UTC 2020
ICANN Community Excellence Award: Nomination Closes 27 March 2020
LOS ANGELES – 16 March 2020 – The Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN) reminds community members that the nomination period for ICANN's Community Excellence Award is open until 27 March 2020 23:59 Universal Coordinated Time (UTC).
The ICANN Community Excellence Award recognizes community members who have significantly invested in consensus-based solutions and have contributed substantively to the ICANN multistakeholder model. The ideal recipient(s) will have:
· Participated in the ICANN community for a minimum of five years.
· Served in multiple ICANN working groups or committees.
· Collaborated significantly with more than one Supporting Organization (SO) and/or Advisory Committee (AC).
Candidates will be evaluated by a panel of community members appointed by the SO/AC chairs using a merit-based point system evaluated against three criteria:
1. Demonstrates an ability to work across community lines with both familiar and unfamiliar ICANN stakeholders with the aim of building consensus.
2. Facilitates dialogue and open discussion in a fair and collegial manner through the spirit of collaboration, showing empathy and demonstrating a sincere desire to engage with people from other backgrounds, cultures, and interests.
3. Demonstrates additional support for ICANN multistakeholder model and its overall effectiveness through volunteer service via working groups or committees.
Please submit nominations via this nomination form [docs.google.com]<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__docs.google.com_forms_d_e_1FAIpQLSeUp-5Fxq-5FCmT1hj10olmmrE9CvlGxsuQuEDR4M47a4ABEkDfyw_viewform-3Fusp-3Dsf-5Flink&d=DwMGaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=k7uKdjSb7_ZjItyVqrCYHo_rKms9SFxlmbYEJqG-y9I&m=W7T5Aiu8iBkH39cqSo7MnUVVMNU7ICfzBPauCm1m7q0&s=8d3KLgNiJK_YMTTbWPqDpbvjOpaXM_cf-bOQt597IwA&e=> and include detailed information outlining why the nominee meets the award criteria. Any additional information in support of nominations and/or questions about the award process may be submitted to exellenceaward2020 at icann.org<mailto:excellenceaward2020 at icann.org>.
Award recipient(s) will be announced in June 2020 at ICANN68 in Kuala Lumpur.
For more information on the award program, please refer to the ICANN Community Wiki.<https://community.icann.org/x/YyOAAw>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gnso-epdp-team