[Gnso-epdp-team] Rec. 19 (mechanism) posted for review

Caitlin Tubergen caitlin.tubergen at icann.org
Fri May 1 17:31:37 UTC 2020

Dear EPDP Team:

Thank you to the small team of Marc Anderson, Alan Greenberg, Laureen Kapin, and Brian King who worked together to develop updated language for Recommendation 19 (Mechanism).

The updated language is now posted for your review: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-npFkABPc-u3To6uYe2v6MTFHlrEOUD5i6x8LrHAJaE/edit?usp=sharing. We will confirm the deadline for input at a later time, but please feel free to review before we announce the deadline.

Have a great weekend.

Best regards,

Marika, Berry, and Caitlin