[Gnso-epdp-team] Proposed agenda - EPDP Phase 2 Meeting #56

policy at bacinblack.com policy at bacinblack.com
Mon May 4 19:45:14 UTC 2020

Dear EPDP Team,


Action Items

1.	In preparation for the next meeting, EPDP Team to review the public comments received for Recommendation 7 (authorization automated) <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_e4guui_4qzL0LEatjWgkL2BsHq-5l-DkJpLYrA5wq8/edit>  and Recommendation 16 (automation) <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-TTpfmbZaGTEmUsJE79dsFvOuwCDALY-uc5mZyvBUn8/edit>  and the legal memo regarding automation <https://community.icann.org/display/EOTSFGRD/EPDP+-P2+Legal+subteam?preview=/111388744/132941802/ICANN_Automation%20memo%2023%20April%202020%5B1%5D.pdf> . Please note EPDP Team Members DO NOT have to fill out the discussion tables for these recommendations. Instead, EPDP Team to review the staff support team's proposed edits to Recommendation 7 and 16 <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1dsaa_gO78F3hmVZ2P6_yjt716Z9nMyegl3Qj7za0N_o/edit?usp=sharing>  and come prepared to discuss additional edits or raise concerns if the Team feels the public comments were not captured correctly.
2.	Staff Support Team to separate the urgent requests from Recommendation 8 and include it in a separate recommendation. 
3.	Chris Lewis-Evans to provide additional examples of categories of urgent requests for the Team's consideration. 
4.	Staff Support Team to update Recommendation 11 based on today's discussion.
5.	GAC reps to inform Janis when they expect to complete the update of Recommendation 2.



EPDP Phase 2 - Meeting #56

Proposed Agenda

Thursday 7 May 2020 at 14.00 UTC


1.       Roll Call & SOI Updates (5 minutes)


2.       Confirmation of agenda (Chair)


3.       Welcome and housekeeping issues (Chair) (5 minutes)

a.	Update on SSAD model cost estimate and schedule for review


4.       Recommendation #6 – CP Authorization (45 minutes)

a.	Review remaining discussion items (6-22)  gleaned from input provided on recommendation #6 discussion table <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1te3bU4fG5OTABvM_82Vq30f6pIFz0YhQp-8aV_wp4KA/edit>  (see discussion items attached)
b.	Confirm next steps


5.       Recommendation #7 Authorization Automated & Recommendation #16 Automation

a.	Review ‘cannot live with’ items identified (see updated recommendations <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1dsaa_gO78F3hmVZ2P6_yjt716Z9nMyegl3Qj7za0N_o/edit> )
b.	Confirm next steps


6.       Recommendations not considered by EPDP  <<< reminder: homework on this recommendation is due by 5 May 2020, 23:59 UTC

a.	Review discussion items gleaned from input provided on recommendations not considered by EPDP <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QGzM6bvdRPq77tLt2EmMBw7FE7kplwQROT2hY61ZzWc/edit> 
b.	Confirm next steps


7.       Wrap and confirm next EPDP Team meeting (5 minutes):

a.	Tuesday 12 May at 14.00 UTC. TBD
b.	Thursday 14 May at 14.00 UTC. Topics to be addressed: Acceptable Use, Query Policy, Terms of use, Data Retention
c.	Confirm action items
d.	Confirm questions for ICANN Org, if any




Best regards,


Marika, Berry, and Caitlin



Berry Cobb


GNSO Policy Consultant

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/gnso-epdp-team/attachments/20200504/fed4063b/attachment-0001.html>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: Recommendation 6 Discussion Items - 22Apr2020v1.docx
Type: application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.wordprocessingml.document
Size: 31616 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/gnso-epdp-team/attachments/20200504/fed4063b/Recommendation6DiscussionItems-22Apr2020v1-0001.docx>

More information about the Gnso-epdp-team mailing list