[Gnso-epdp-team] EPDP Phase 2A homework

Caitlin Tubergen caitlin.tubergen at icann.org
Tue Apr 6 20:28:38 UTC 2021

Dear EPDP Team:

As you have likely seen, EPDP Leadership has agreed to repurpose Thursday’s plenary session for a Legal Committee meeting since we just received legal advice from Bird & Bird.

EPDP Support Staff circulated the updated write-up for Legal v. Natural<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1OF_bSxXaiGwK_-jWVC8oq-weXMaX7iEVCWWTMhw9Jyg/edit?usp=sharing> yesterday. There are several questions called out for EPDP Team response in the document. Thank you to those who have already provided input.

In order for the Team to make progress in spite of the repurposed meeting, we kindly ask you to review the updated write-up<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1OF_bSxXaiGwK_-jWVC8oq-weXMaX7iEVCWWTMhw9Jyg/edit?usp=sharing> and provide feedback in comment form only to the questions posed. You are also welcome to continue providing feedback on the edited text in comment form only. Please provide feedback by COB Friday, 9 April.

EPDP Support Staff will review the feedback received and produce an updated version prior to next week’s plenary meeting.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Berry, Marika, and Caitlin