[Gnso-epdp-team] EPDP Team Meeting #18 on Thursday 29 April - Proposed Agenda
marika.konings at icann.org
Tue Apr 27 16:30:30 UTC 2021
Dear EPDP Team,
Please find below the proposed agenda for Thursday’s EPDP Team meeting.
Caitlin, Berry and Marika
EPDP Phase 2A - Meeting #18
Thursday 29 April 2021 at 14.00 UTC
1. Roll Call & SOI Updates (5 minutes)
2. Welcome & Chair updates (Chair) (5 minutes)
3. Legal vs. natural (75 minutes)
1. Whether any updates are required to the EPDP Phase 1 recommendation on this topic (“Registrars and Registry Operators are permitted to differentiate between registrations of legal and natural persons, but are not obligated to do so“);
2. What guidance, if any, can be provided to Registrars and/or Registries who differentiate between registrations of legal and natural persons.
Consideration of question i. Whether any updates are required to the EPDP Phase 1 recommendation on this topic (“Registrars and Registry Operators are permitted to differentiate between registrations of legal and natural persons, but are not obligated to do so“);
a. Each group to provide a high-level summary of responses to questions (see https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gMV29jRPQEFGv2psZ2py2_F8cr93OeeA/edit):
b. EPDP Team to consider next steps to develop response to question i.
c. Confirm next steps
4. Reminder of Homework assignments (5 minutes)
· By Friday 30 April<x-apple-data-detectors://5>, please put forward your group’s proposed response to the feasibility of unique contacts questions (i. Whether or not unique contacts to have a uniform anonymized email address is feasible, and if feasible, whether it should be a requirement. ii. If feasible, but not a requirement, what guidance, if any, can be provided to Contracted Parties who may want to implement uniform anonymized email addresses). Please note here that we have been given specific advice from B&B with a risk continuum, so we will work within that, and we will not entertain discussions seeking to obviate risk altogether. The staff support team has set up a google doc to provide your suggestions (see https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lqLOkF1jaA2NK1hmYtG4jiY4x7V432maFh1Xlv5UeBM/edit?usp=sharing). Based on the input received, leadership with the support of the staff support team will aim to develop proposed draft language for inclusion in the Initial Report.
· By Friday 30 April, please finalize your review and input on the remaining edits / suggestions that were provided on the write up (#16 – 22 + RrSG table & GAC updated proposal that can be found at the end of the document). If you disagree with a comment or proposed addition, please provide a proposed update that factors in the concern identified. As always, please provide updates in comment form. See https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mHNvYWeyTGFhb--yDfWfTYNx_RVe1Bkl/edit
5. Wrap and confirm next EPDP Team meeting (5 minutes):
1. EPDP Team Meeting #19 Tuesday 4 May at 14.00 UTC
2. Confirm action items
1. Confirm questions for ICANN Org, if any
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gnso-epdp-team