[Gnso-epdp-team] Rec 4 suggested text

Volker Greimann vgreimann at key-systems.net
Thu Aug 12 12:22:01 UTC 2021

Hi Chris,

I do not see how this statement interpreting the GDPR would rise to the
level of a recommendation. Essentially, only the latter part is needed:
"when processing legal persons’ data, safeguards should be put in place to
ensure that personally identifying data about a natural person is not
disclosed within data marked as a legal person."

--
Volker A. Greimann
General Counsel and Policy Manager

T: +49 6894 9396901
M: +49 6894 9396851
F: +49 6894 9396851
W: www.key-systems.net

Key-Systems GmbH is a company registered at the local court of
Saarbruecken, Germany with the registration no. HR B 18835
CEO: Oliver Fries and Robert Birkner

Part of the CentralNic Group PLC (LON: CNIC) a company registered in
England and Wales with company number 8576358.

This email and any files transmitted are confidential and intended only for
the person(s) directly addressed. If you are not the intended recipient,
any use, copying, transmission, distribution, or other forms of
dissemination is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in
error, please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete this
email with any files that may be attached.