[Gnso-epdp-team] Contact Relays

James M. Bladel jbladel at godaddy.com
Sun Jan 17 20:31:59 UTC 2021

Hi folks –

On last Thursday’s call, we spent a chunk of time discussing the merits/efficacy of various Registrar implementations of the Contact Relay requirement.

In my view, this is one of htose topics that our group can’t resist debating, and yet it is not within scope for our work in Phase 2A.  Our calendar is extremely tight, and I would ask everyone (myself included) to try and avoid these “catnip” topics that burn a lot of call time, but ultimately don’t end up anywhere.

Thanks—

J.