[Gnso-epdp-team] EPDP P2A Chair Update to GNSO Council

King, Brian Brian.King at markmonitor.com
Mon Mar 22 19:56:38 UTC 2021

Thank you, Keith.

That sounds like a fair and accurate assessment.

Brian J. King​
He/Him/His
Head of Policy and Advocacy, Intellectual Property Group

T +1 443 761 3726​
Time zone: US Eastern Time

clarivate.com<http://www.clarivate.com> | Accelerating innovation
Follow us on LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/company/clarivate>, Twitter<https://twitter.com/clarivate?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor>, Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/clarivate/> and Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/clarivateofficial/?hl=en>