[Gnso-epdp-team] Proposed agenda - EPDP Phase 2A Meeting #12 - 25 March 2021
caitlin.tubergen at icann.org
Tue Mar 23 14:28:44 UTC 2021
Dear EPDP Team,
Please find below the proposed agenda for the next EPDP Phase 2A meeting on Thursday, 25 March at 14:00 UTC.
Berry, Marika, and Caitlin
EPDP Phase 2A - Meeting #12
Thursday 25 March 2021 at 14.00 UTC
1. Roll Call & SOI Updates (5 minutes)
2. Welcome & Chair updates (Chair) (5 minutes)
a. Status update to GNSO Council – feedback and reactions
3. Legal vs. natural (60 minutes)
1. Whether any updates are required to the EPDP Phase 1 recommendation on this topic (“Registrars and Registry Operators are permitted to differentiate between registrations of legal and natural persons, but are not obligated to do so“);
2. What guidance, if any, can be provided to Registrars and/or Registries who differentiate between registrations of legal and natural persons.
a. Development of guidance proposal(s)
* See draft write up developed by leadership & staff support team (https://docs.google.com/document/d/14Fs3b_Sz1ij3Tiu58uy0C69DWFHAq1Dp/edit)
* Initial reactions by EPDP Team:
* Does this accurately capture agreed aspects from the different proposals (RrSG, proposal 1a and thought experiment)? If not, what is missing?
* Is it sufficiently high level to allow for flexibility to accommodate different business models, while at the same time providing helpful insights to those that want to differentiate?
* What incentives, if any, could be considered to promote any guidance agreed to by the EPDP Team?
* Confirm next steps
4. Feasibility of unique contacts (10 minutes)
1. Whether or not unique contacts to have a uniform anonymized email address is feasible, and if feasible, whether it should be a requirement.
2. ii. If feasible, but not a requirement, what guidance, if any, can be provided to Contracted Parties who may want to implement uniform anonymized email addresses.
a. Any issues that can be constructively discussed prior to receipt of legal advice?
b. Confirm next steps
5. Wrap and confirm next EPDP Team meeting (5 minutes):
1. EPDP Team Meeting #13 Thursday 1 April at 14.00 UTC.
2. Confirm action items
3. Confirm questions for ICANN Org, if any
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gnso-epdp-team