[Gnso-epdp-team] Recommendation on Web Forms

Volker Greimann vgreimann at key-systems.net
Tue May 25 19:48:33 UTC 2021

Hi Brian
You conveniently left out half the sentence there. Accidental?
Here it is in its full context:
„ consider specific proposals that provide sufficient safeguards to address
issues flagged in the legal memo.“

Stating that the proposals around web forms were flagged in the legal memo
is a stretch at best.

Volker