[Gnso-epdp-team] Recommendation on Web Forms

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Tue May 25 20:06:49 UTC 2021

I we had recommended that all registrars use some
form of email contact, then this would not be an
issue. But we did not, and ensuring viability of
the web form is a direct result. Perhaps not one
implicitly contemplated by the GNSO Council, but
a direct result of our decisions to date.

Alan

At 2021-05-25 03:48 PM, Volker Greimann via Gnso-epdp-team wrote:
>Hi Brian
>You conveniently left out half the sentence there. Accidental?
>Here it is in its full context:
>„ consider specific proposals that provide
>sufficient safeguards to address issues flagged in the legal memo.“
>
>Stating that the proposals around web forms were
>flagged in the legal memo is a stretch at best.
>
>Volker
>

>On Tue 25. May 2021 at 20:35, King, Brian via
>Gnso-epdp-team
><<mailto:gnso-epdp-team at icann.org>gnso-epdp-team at icann.org> wrote:
>
>Hi all,
>

>As noted, we are supposed to “consider
>specific proposals that provide sufficient
>safeguards
”  Thhe proposal around web forms is such a proposal.