[GNSO-EPDPP2-SmallTeam] European Union NIS2 - Sections on data registries

Steve DelBianco sdelbianco at netchoice.org
Mon Jun 13 11:25:56 UTC 2022

The “as-agreed” NIS2 Trilogue document is attached.   Until official adoption by both Council & Parliament, it’s not a done deal.

 In the 2nd attachment we extracted all portions of column 4 (Draft) that are relevant to Whois/registration data.( Recitals 42 and 59 through 64, and Articles 15, 23, and 24)

I will ask in today’s session about the relevance of NIS2 to our SSAD small team work.

Best,
Steve