[gnso-gac-closed-generics] Closed Generics Reminders - Please Add Inputs to Asynchronous Work #2

Melissa Peters Allgood melissa.allgood at icann.org
Fri Dec 16 16:07:52 UTC 2022

Hello all,

This is a friendly reminder to add your use case examples to Asynchronous Work #2. On our 19 December call, I will ask each of you a series of questions about your examples. We will capture responses in a table format for easy comparison. The goal of this discussion is to find agreement on a handful of examples that may be applicable, which we can then take forward as you navigate through the next stages of this work.

Thanks for your time and attention to this matter. Wishing you all a restful weekend.

Melissa