[gnso-gac-closed-generics] Dietary restrictions | Face-to-face meeting | Facilitated Dialogue on Closed Generics 26-27 January 2023

Terri Agnew terri.agnew at icann.org
Wed Jan 4 00:31:18 UTC 2023

Dear all,

Happy New Year!

We are putting together our catering selection for the Facilitated Dialogue on Closed Generics 26-27 January 2023. Funded travelers, breakfast will be included in your hotel room rate. All attending in person, lunch and snacks will be served during the meeting at the ICANN Office. We are planning on one group dinner, more to come shortly on that.

Please let me know off list of any food restrictions you have: terri.agnew at icann.org<mailto:terri.agnew at icann.org>

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Terri