[gnso-gac-closed-generics] Closed Generics Preparation for 7 June Meeting

Nigel Hickson nigel.hickson at dcms.gov.uk
Wed Jun 7 17:00:57 UTC 2023

Kathy and colleagues

Good afternoon; with thanks to you and Sophie I think we are edging towards
a way forward on this issue; think the two overriding objectives here are
transparency and opportunity, the former in relation to everyone knowing
what CG applications have been made (thus the imperative of a page /
location / site where such are listed, and the latter in relation to a
dedicated and distinct public consultation period;

best

Nigel