[gnso-gac-closed-generics] Draft Framework for Closed Generic gTLD & ICANN77 Sessions

Kathy Kleiman kathy at dnrc.tech
Sat Jun 10 01:04:42 UTC 2023

Melissa, I would hope that you would open the session and lay out your
sense of "how we got here." You've been a great facilitator and I think
you it would be fair to give you the floor here.

Jeff, I think we should all have an equal role, as participants, later
in the discussions. Let's start on neutral footing.

Best, Kathy