[gnso-gac-closed-generics] Draft Framework for Closed Generic gTLD & ICANN77 Sessions

Jorge.Cancio at bakom.admin.ch Jorge.Cancio at bakom.admin.ch
Mon Jun 12 15:41:47 UTC 2023

Makes sense +1 ☺

Von: gnso-gac-closed-generics <gnso-gac-closed-generics-bounces at icann.org> Im Auftrag von Patricio Poblete
Gesendet: Montag, 12. Juni 2023 17:39
An: Melissa Peters Allgood <melissa.allgood at icann.org>
Cc: gnso-gac-closed-generics at icann.org
Betreff: Re: [gnso-gac-closed-generics] Draft Framework for Closed Generic gTLD & ICANN77 Sessions

Hello,

Good session today!

I understand that tomorrow we start from item 3 of the agenda included below. I think we will need to have good time management if we want to cover all blocks, and I would suggest that we display the agenda at the beginning, with times allocated for each block, so if we need to close the discussion of one block to go to the next, it will not seem arbitrary.

Patricio