[gnso-gac-closed-generics] Separate, second comment period needed [short paper]

Nigel Hickson nigel.hickson at dcms.gov.uk
Wed May 31 06:51:47 UTC 2023

Good morning

Would also like; as Jason, to thank Kathy, Alan and Greg for this
thoughtful and important Paper.

They indeed make a powerful and coherent argument for a separate and
distinct comment period for Closed Generics where it becomes crystal clear
that an application being looked at is a CG.  Also agree that this specific
comment period (which as Kathy notes should not unduly delay the process)
could be supplemented by a specific webpage that notes the "Framework" that
has been developed for CGs while listing applications.

best

Nigel