[GNSO-GGP-WG] [Ext] Re: NOTE re: Please Complete | Doodle | GNSO Guidance Process for Applicant Support

Julie Hedlund julie.hedlund at icann.org
Tue Nov 8 15:06:48 UTC 2022

Mike,

Thank you very much for the helpful suggestion to create a Google doc where WG members can add their conflicts so we can better plan our recurring meetings.   We’ll also update the poll to expand it to include another time slot in the hope that it might provide increased availability for APAC time zones among others.

Staff will send the links to the updated poll and the Google doc shortly.

Kind regards,
Devan and Julie