[GNSO-GGP-WG] Draft Agenda & Document | GGP Applicant Support WG Meeting #11 - 01 May 2023 at 1500 UTC

Julie Hedlund julie.hedlund at icann.org
Tue Apr 25 21:48:19 UTC 2023

Dear Working Group members,

Please see below the draft agenda with links to the revised draft working document in redline and clean versions for the GGP WG Applicant Support meeting #11 on Monday, 01 May 2023 at 1500 UTC for 60 minutes.  See the calendar invitation sent separately for details.

Please note: In order to be able to send the revised draft working document to the WG by the deadline, we have not had time to let Mike review it first.  Thus, he may have comments and/or changes prior to our discussion during or meeting next Monday.

Kind regards,
Steve and Julie

Draft Agenda
GGP WG-Applicant Support Meeting #11
Monday, 01 May 2023 at 1500 UTC

1. Welcome

2. Continued Discussion of Goals and Metrics Relating to Tasks 3, 4, 5 -- Draft Suggested Revision (60 min)

Clean: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Ahkm59-2wCjyjdOIR0k17LKMH6EwJ2QGFygyChEYjNg/edit?usp=sharing (for discussion – set to comment)
Redline: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DZ0wng7k71QraQCXRRJLLxflCdnhnVFnZODkNK5sf4E/edit?usp=sharing (for reference --  set to view only)

3. AOB