[GNSO-GGP-WG] 31 January 2023 Project Package

Paul McGrady paul at elstermcgrady.com
Mon Feb 6 14:43:39 UTC 2023

Hi All!

Please note my new contact information below.  I have made corresponding changes in my SOI as well.  And, I have asked the GNSO Secretariat to update my email address on all the various lists. Thank you all for your patience as I venture out on my new adventure!

Best,
Paul

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D93A07.1B7980B0]
Paul McGrady