[GNSO-GGP-WG] HOMEWORK REMINDER re: Actions & Notes |GGP WG-Applicant Support Mtg at ICANN76 13 March 1315 EST

Julie Hedlund julie.hedlund at icann.org
Mon Mar 20 13:40:58 UTC 2023

Dear Working Group members,

As a reminder, please see below the homework from the GGP WG meeting last Monday, 13 March.  Note also that the next meeting will be on Monday, 27 March at 2000 UTC.

Kind regards,
Steve and Julie

ACTION ITEMS/HOMEWORK:

TASKS 3, 4, and 5:  WG members are encouraged to comment on the Draft Working Document at: https://docs.google.com/document/d/15CHHQlXfGONxJe0F66OeO2lEdLJMTtuQUMvHXvUlYEs/edit?usp=sharing [docs.google.com]<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/docs.google.com/document/d/15CHHQlXfGONxJe0F66OeO2lEdLJMTtuQUMvHXvUlYEs/edit?usp=sharing__;!!PtGJab4!4EODPHvBo-cmT17E3Y_Vrg_CmYvh7OzwN17mTYF5h222217ihWKjTcYhsscmKDEA9TvpHN3HAOekuim0wKIEBXGgWmZm1N8XVQ$>