[GNSO-GGP-WG] [Ext] Editing text in the google doc

Julie Hedlund julie.hedlund at icann.org
Mon May 1 16:12:18 UTC 2023

Of course Maureen!  Staff will accept the changes thus far and the comments that have been discussed and revert to a new clean document with today’s date.

WG members,

Per Maureen’s helpful suggestion above, please wait for a new clean document dated today, which I will send to the list, before adding comments.

Kind regards,
Julie