[GNSO-GGP-WG] For your consideration re: Guidance Recommendation #6

Lawrence O. Olawale-Roberts lawrence at microboss.org
Mon Nov 6 10:58:34 UTC 2023

Dear All,

These are some thought provoking points raised here. Thanks Maureen.

In addition to the points mentioned, owing to the fact that the economics of the next rounds might be higher in cost to the applicant such that the difficulties faced might be stipper than those experienced the last round this guidance calls for careful consideration.

Looking forward to our meeting later today.

Lawrence