[Gnso-igo-ingo-crp] - Final SG/C Letter and Questions to Consider

Mike Rodenbaugh mike at rodenbaugh.com
Thu Dec 11 23:14:19 UTC 2014

Generally agree with Paul, and had the same basic feeling:  "My reaction to
the standing issue is that there is absolutely no reason to even consider
it.    The UDRP has always  been founded on the pre-requisite of a
trademark. "

I am curious to hear if anyone could pose any other remotely justifiable
basis for standing, other than trademark rights.

Best,
Mike

Mike Rodenbaugh
RODENBAUGH LAW