[Gnso-igo-ingo-crp] - Final SG/C Letter and Questions to Consider

David W. Maher dmaher at pir.org
Thu Dec 11 23:33:37 UTC 2014

+1
David W. Maher
Senior Vice President – Law & Policy
Public Interest Registry
312 375 4849

From: Mike Rodenbaugh <mike at rodenbaugh.com<mailto:mike at rodenbaugh.com>>
Date: Thursday, December 11, 2014 5:14 PM
To: Paul Keating <Paul at law.es<mailto:Paul at law.es>>
Cc: "gnso-igo-ingo-crp at icann.org<mailto:gnso-igo-ingo-crp at icann.org>" <gnso-igo-ingo-crp at icann.org<mailto:gnso-igo-ingo-crp at icann.org>>
Subject: Re: [Gnso-igo-ingo-crp] - Final SG/C Letter and Questions to Consider

Generally agree with Paul, and had the same basic feeling:  "My reaction to the standing issue is that there is absolutely no reason to even consider it.    The UDRP has always  been founded on the pre-requisite of a trademark. "

I am curious to hear if anyone could pose any other remotely justifiable basis for standing, other than trademark rights.

Best,
Mike

Mike Rodenbaugh
RODENBAUGH LAW