[Gnso-igo-ingo-crp] FW: Letter from Steve Crocker to GAC Chair regarding GNSO/GAC role in gTLD policy development

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Tue Nov 4 04:36:23 UTC 2014

Dear WG members,

Staff supporting this WG thought that you may be interested in the letter
recently sent by Board Chair Dr Steve Crocker to Thomas Schneider, new GAC
Chair (see message and link below). Although the activities referred to in
Dr Crocker¹s letter do not have a direct bearing on our WG¹s activities, in
light of the WG¹s discussion regarding questions to be sent back to the GAC
via the GNSO Council and the GAC-GNSO liaison Mason Cole, we thought this
might be helpful to your deliberations.

Thanks and cheers
Mary

Mary Wong