[Gnso-igo-ingo-crp] Face to face facilitated Working Group session at ICANN52 in February 2015

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Tue Nov 4 05:14:40 UTC 2014

Further to our earlier messages below, please note that ICANN has just
announced that the ICANN51 Public Meeting originally scheduled for Marrakech
will now take place in Singapore:
https://www.icann.org/news/announcement-2014-11-03-en.

The dates (8-12 February 2015) remain unchanged, but for your planning
purposes I hope this news is helpful. We will be following up with each SG/C
and participating SO/Acs in due course with a request for the names of the
WG participants they each intend to nominate for the one-day facilitated
session for our WG slated for Friday 13 February; for now, for those
community members whose travel to ICANN52 is being funded by ICANN, please
look out for information from your SG/C/SO/AC leaders and ICANN Constituency
Travel, especially as regards deadlines for travel bookings and so on.

Thanks and cheers
Mary

Mary Wong
Senior Policy Director