[Gnso-igo-ingo-crp] Invitation to GAC Observers to join our WG

George Kirikos icann at leap.com
Thu Nov 6 16:53:56 UTC 2014

Hi Mary,

I think it should focus on the IGOs. That's why in my original
suggestion, I wrote "perhaps we should extend an invitation to the IGO
observers (there are a few non-IGOs, e.g. Red Cross)" in order to
distinguish the "IGO observers" from the rest of the GAC observers.

But, perhaps others feel differently.