[Gnso-igo-ingo-crp] Agenda for Working Group meeting on Monday 8 September

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Fri Sep 5 16:04:15 UTC 2014

Dear WG members,

The proposed agenda for our next meeting on Monday 8 September at 1900 UTC
is as follows:
1. Roll Call/Updates to SOI
2. Chairs¹ Introduction (Petter Rindforth & Phil Corwin)
3. Briefing on Status of Previous IGO-INGO PDP Working Group Recommendations
(see Briefing Note circulated on 2 September; also uploaded to the WG wiki
page linked to below)
4. Update from 4 September GNSO Council Discussion on Next Steps for the
Remaining IGO-INGO PDP WG Recommendations (Petter Rindforth & Mary Wong)
5. Scheduling Future Meetings
6. Next Steps

As you may know, each WG meeting is noted on the WG wiki, where the agenda,
any documents for review, and post-meeting recordings and transcripts are
posted. For this meeting, the page can be found at
https://community.icann.org/x/HAvxAg.

Based on the suggestions for research resources sent in by George, we have
also created a wiki page where any WG member may add further links and
information: https://community.icann.org/x/48PhAg.

Have a good weekend, and ³see² you all on Monday! If for some reason you are
not able to attend the Monday meeting and would like your apology noted,
please email our Secretariat at gnso-secs at icann.org or me to let us know.
Thank you!

Cheers
Mary