[Gnso-igo-ingo-crp] Poll to schedule future meetings

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Mon Sep 8 21:25:56 UTC 2014

Dear WG members,

Please fill out the following Doodle poll to enable us to confirm future
meeting dates; please remember that this is NOT just for that specific date
on the poll, but for all future meetings, as far as possible (I.e. recurring
dates): http://doodle.com/sv5g9u7sfcizcads

As noted on the call earlier today, we will send out a proposed draft Work
Plan prior to our next meeting, currently scheduled for next Monday 15
September at 1900 UTC (i.e. same time as today). In subsequent weeks, we
will hear from existing dispute resolution service providers about their
experiences with the UDRP and URS, with particular reference to their usage
by IGOs and INGOs.

Thanks and cheers
Mary

Mary Wong